We aim to be responsive to clients and are prepared to operate on a flexible basis, so as to best meet their specific needs. Clients use our services to deliver specific projects, or engage us over a longer period to improve their business process and assist in their technology and business strategy function.
We are pleased to have worked with clients across a range of industries, within the government, public and private sector, from the United Kingdom, North America, Europe and Asia.
- Advise on all aspects of the development of electrical energy storage
- Support or lead project development for storage projects
- Identify opportunities for electrical energy storage
- Manage the interface between technology and commercial issues
- Assess new technologies
- Provide business development strategy and project investment appraisal
- Prepare relevant and timely market analysis for general and specific energy technologies
- Assess energy technology proposals
- Manage functional, project and subcontractor teams of all sizes
- Prepare and implement technology proposals to funding agencies such as the ETI and European Commission
Please contact us or read more: