Safe, clean, reliable power is vital to our modern lives. Through our passion for energy storage and micro-grids, we are helping design the systems that help deliver this power.
Our projects range from cutting cruise ship emissions to enabling reliable, renewable power for small businesses.
These goals are achieved by combining traditional electrical engineering with cutting-edge techniques, including machine learning, allowing us to inject novelty into this idea space.
Through these projects and products, we are helping drive an inclusive, sustainable green agenda.
We believe in equal access to clean power around the world, so as well as our UK-based projects, we have projects in Rwanda and Nepal. Our products are changing lives in some of the world’s poorest places.
To help achieve our goals, we are growing our team. We are currently looking for both software developers and electrical engineers.
Do you want:
- to work as part of a small team?
- a varied and evolving job role?
- to work in renewable energy
- to work in the development sector, making the world a better place?
We are looking for:
- Python developers (both people with >5 years experience and those starting their journey)
- Experience with Machine Learning is highly desirable
- Electrical engineers and electricians.
- Experience with Victron equipment is highly desirable
- Sandwich placements for students wanting a year in the industry (for all roles)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
- Help funding continual education or training
- EV and eBike schemes
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
- A job that you’ll love
So, if you think you could be a fit and want to work in this fascinating and dynamic space, we would love to hear from you. Please apply sending your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01666 840948. No agencies please.